Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
$2,500 sign-on bonus
$24.99 per hour
The Service Coordinator II is responsible for planning, scheduling, staffing, coordinating, and monitoring services for participants. Ensures that staff treats people with respect and listens carefully to them to best honor their choices, privacy, refusals and rituals while also providing appropriate safeguards. Assists people to identify and resolve any needs or concerns they may have. Assists people to learn about and advocate for their personal rights and to understand the responsibilities that accompany those rights. Ensures that all required regulations are met. Ensures that staff supports people with the kind, amount and style of assistance they need to enjoy personal well being. Recognizes that people's need for support changes as their life circumstances change and adjust supports as needed.
$24 per hour
$1,000 sign-on bonus
The Intake Service Advisor is responsible for the Intake process of the Personal Choice and IP + EOHHS Shared Living.
The Independent Provider, or IP Program, is a consumer-directed program designed to provide in-home services and supports to adults with disabilities and elders. Consumer-directed programs allow the person to have the right to self-determination, to live independently and to be integrated fully into the community. The consumer needs to be approved for Medicaid Long Term Care Services (LTSS).
Personal Choice is a self-directed care program for those who want the choice and control over those who provide care to the recipient. Recipients, or their representative, choose who they wish to hire as caregivers. A budget is allotted based on the degree of care the recipient requires after assessments have been made upon approval into the program.
Benefits for Full-time employees:
- Health and Dental Insurance: With generous company contribution.
- Generous Accrued Paid Vacation
- Vacation Cash-Out Option
- Paid Personal Days, Holidays and Sick Time
- Enhanced Retirement Plan: With Employer match
- Student Loan Assistance: Consolidation, counseling, & limited employer contribution.
- Tuition Assistance:Reimbursed or prepaid college coursework.
*Benefits are based on position and scheduled hours