Limited time only! $5,000 Sign-On Bonus for Nursing staff
NEW GRADUATES WELCOME!!
Be a part of the Stetson School team where you can make a difference and have a positive impact on a child's life!
Every member of staff is a leader in developing a healing environment that promotes a healthy life and teaches social skills to our students.
Stetson School is an affiliate of Seven Hills Foundation. We are a residential treatment program for male youth ages 9 years -22 years with trauma related complex behaviors, currently hiring Nursing staff for all shifts.
· Coordinate the care for student with chronic health conditions, such as diabetes, life threatening allergies, seizure disorders etc.,
· Communicate with staff to ensure the health and well-being of the students.
· Write care plans
· Administering prescribed medications per physicians’ orders and monitor delegated medication administration.
· Provide first aid care/treatment for minor injuries
· Health assessments, treating per protocol, or referring to physician for care, as necessary.
· Educate and train staff about asthma, life threatening allergies, diabetes, and infection control.
Schedule: Full-time32 hours a week and Per-Diem shifts available
· Flexibility is available!
· Day shift
· Evening shift
· Rotating weekends
· Weekend availability
· Licensed RN
· BLS Certification preferred
· Must pass Criminal, DCF Abuse and Neglect, Sex offender Registry and Federal
Fingerprinting background record checks.
· Valid Driver’s License & Good Driving Record