Residential Support Advocates, Assistant Residence Directors, and Residence Directors are part of a professional team responsible for assisting each individual to live a safe, enjoyable life in their community with opportunities to learn and to exercise increasing independence and control over their lives. The people we support participate in the hiring, training, and evaluation of employees who work with them. The agency and its employees are responsible to the people we support. Under the direction and supervision of the Residence Director, the Assistant Residence Director position is responsible for assisting with the oversight of the day-to-day operations of the assigned residence. The Assistant Residence Director position is one that provides on-the-job training to professionals seeking a future operations management role with Seven Hills Foundation. This particular position will also be required to complete the 40-hour RBT training, sit for the certification exam, pass the competency, maintain their certification status, and assist with clinical work within the residence under the direct supervision of the residential clinician.
Benefits for Full-time employees:
1. Demonstrate good communication skills and sound professional judgment.
2. Assist Residence Director with the oversight of the day-to-day operations of the assigned residence, including: Direct Care, Staff Supervision and Program Leadership, ISP and Care Plan Implementation, Crisis Management, Administrative Duties, & Clinical Duties.
3. To maintain all required certifications such as medication administration, First Aid & CPR.
4. To successfully complete all required training in a timely manner.
5. To perform additional duties as required or assigned.
1. Commitment to assisting people with developmental disabilities to participate fully in the life of their community.
2. Safe passenger vehicle and good driving record, adequate insurance, driver’s license required.
3. Varied interests and personal connections in the local community.
4. Proven record of conscientious, responsible behavior (work, volunteer, or school history).
5. Ability to work as part of a team: positive and constructive.
6. Prior direct care experience preferred.
7. Prior supervisory experience preferred.
8. Prior clinical implementation work preferred, though no formal clinical experience required.
9. Medication Administration Program (MAP) certification preferred.
10. Basic computer literacy/proficiency preferred.
11. High school graduate or GED with relevant experience; college experience or enrollment preferred.
12. Pass a fingerprint-based background check of the state and national criminal history databases.
13. Successful completion of the Behavior Analyst Certification Board’s 40-hour online training program based on the RBT Task List.
14. Pass the RBT online examination.
15. Pass the RBT competency assessment.
Thank you for your interest in Seven Hills Foundation! We value every applicant. If you experience any difficulty in applying or need assistance, please contact the main office at 508-755-2340.
You can also see an overview of the amazing work our organization does with this video: