Benefits for Part-time Employees:
The Front Desk Receptionist provides support to the management of Administration, Counseling, Homecare, EAP, Mediation and Center for Childcare Careers divisions, including word processing, data entry, typing, copying, filing, answering phones, general secretarial and billing functions.
• Greet all callers and in-person contacts in a professional courteous manner.
• Greet clients, collect registration information and photocopy insurance cards as necessary. Check in and record co-payment information into logbook and computer.
• Ensure prompt response to all client calls by preparing intakes and referrals, logging intakes and maintaining appointment schedules.
• Contact clinicians, as necessary, with all messages pertaining to current/potential clients requesting information.
• Maintain front-end scheduler and clinician appointments.
• Receive cash, issue receipts, and process credit card transactions.
• Prepare and assemble charts for clinical staff on new incoming EAP and Counseling clients.
• Maintain supply of clinical records.
• Process and track registrations for Parents Apart and all other trainings/groups, mail confirmation letters and record payments.
• Prepare charts daily for all client appointments, ensuring all paperwork is in place.
• Various administrative duties including filing, front desk statistics, postmark mail, and outgoing correspondence on a timely basis.
• Completing all office opening and closing procedures in a timely manner.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
The ability to operate the equipment necessary for the accomplishment of the essential functions of the position. Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
• Two years’ receptionist experience with proficiency in word processing.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Maintains high levels of professionalism, confidentiality and ethics.
• Computer literacy including knowledge of data creation and analysis. Able to regularly gather and classify information regarding data, people or things in a standard report format.
• Proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook, and ability to learn other software and electronic communications.
• Detail oriented, able to organize multiple projects/priorities.
• Outstanding customer service skills. Sound verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to deal with various communication systems and the public.
• Capable and comfortable functioning in both a team atmosphere and independently.
• Fluency in English and Spanish preferred.