- Home based clinical Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services to support children with developmental delays and behavioral challenges. Clinician provides supervision to home-based direct service workers, develops goals and objectives of treatment plan and trains staff in implementation of the plan and data collection.
- Provides individual or group supervision of ABA/HBTS direct workers
- Responsible for the development of Home Based treatment plan, and writing goals and objectives.
- Responsible for tabulation and summary of data collected by workers.
- Ongoing modifications to treatment plans as needed
- Instructs home-based workers on proper implementation of treatment plan
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), Licensed Behavior Analyst in Rhode Island (LBA)
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed