With the Area Director, coordinate the Family Services intake procedures including the completion of all required forms, documentation and Family Support Plan.
- Identify resources available to families and ensure that supports are provided to families as required in the Family Support Plan, which may include respite support, education, community, recreational, clinical and social supports.
- Provide training to families on the effective use of resources available for counseling, community and educational connections.
- Provide training to families geared towards the development of problem solving skills and strategies.
- Create opportunities for families to support each other.
- Create skill development practice groups to work on personal safety, boundaries, social skills and prevocational training, job and peer development.
- In conjunction with the Area Director, identify funding sources for individuals/families supported and monitor related expenditures.
- Manage the funding contractual agreement.
- Attend specified job related trainings for professional development as deemed appropriate by the Area Director and/or the Vice President/Chief Operating Office of Seven Hills Family Services, Inc.
- Maintain connections with school programs, work and social programs.
- Uphold the Seven Hills Family Services courtesy, expediency of returning all correspondence to individuals, family members and funding sources within twenty-four (24) hours.
- Work with program managers sharing common resources and insure appropriate timely service delivery.
Participate as a Family Services representative to committees/councils as assigned.
Utilize community resources to enhance the quality of life of the families/individuals serviced and foster the appropriate relationships beyond the scope of Family Support services.
Ability to drive
Ability to lift 35 pounds on occasion.