Knowledge, Skill, Abilities and Other Qualifications:
- Master’s degree from a school accredited by the Council on Social Work Education or a related master’s degree.
- License as an LICSW, LCSW, or LMHC.
- Valid Massachusetts Driver’s License and access to a motor vehicle with insurance at minimum levels required by Children’s Friend.
- Knowledge of Massachusetts and agency requirements for children served by the Department of Children and Families.
- Good professional writing skills.
- Good professional judgment regarding child welfare and children’s mental health.
- Ability to use telephones, computers, and other office equipment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to create and maintain positive working relationships.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
Ability to remain calm and to exercise sound judgment in stressful situations.
Ability to drive a motor vehicle safely.