- Assist and provide administrative support to the LTSS Care Coordinator in the performance of service delivery to Assigned or Engaged Enrollee.
- Maintain regular phone contact with Engaged Enrollee to monitor and coordinate LTSS Care Plan, as directed by the Care Coordinator.
- Work with the Care Coordinator to update periodically the LTSS Care Plan to reflect the Assigned or Engaged Enrollee’s changing needs.
- Complete all required documentation in a timely manner.
- Ensure that individuals receiving services are treated with dignity and respect in accordance with MCCN Human Rights Policy.
- Perform all duties in accordance with the agency’s policies and procedures.
- Strictly follow all agency Performance Standards.
Please note: The essential functions listed in this section are not limited only to the tasks listed and may include other duties as assigned.