The Intake Manager will provide and coordinate all intake and referral activities for Assigned Enrollees for MCCN and will be responsible for working closely with the Director of Massachusetts Care Coordination Network to develop and execute a comprehensive marketing and outreach strategy for MCCN’s integrated LTSS care management and care coordination service lines.
1. Work collaboratively and effectively with EOHHS, ACOs and MCOs to accept referrals to MCCN and provide proper confirmation following all guidelines outlined in Model Contract.
2. Serve as the single point of contact for ACO/MCO referrals.
3. Maintain up-to-date knowledge and resource database of MCCN CP Network information and resources that are available to families.
4. Create Enrollee record in Care Management Tool and assign Enrollee to MCCN Partner based on geography, expertise, and case load of Partner organizations.
5. Complete all required documentation in a timely manner.
6. Work collaboratively with the Director of Massachusetts Care Coordination Network and the Care Management Software Vendor to ensure smooth implementation, training, and use of tool.
7. Assist the Director of Massachusetts Care Coordination Network in the development and execution of a comprehensive marketing and outreach strategy.
8. Develop cultural and linguistically appropriate marketing and outreach materials, social media and web-based tools for the MCCN service line.
9. Perform all duties in accordance with MCCN’s policies and procedures.
10. Strictly follow all agency Performance Standards.
Please note: The essential functions listed in this section are not limited only to the tasks listed and may include other duties as assigned.
1. B.S. in social work, human services, nursing, psychology, sociology or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
2. At least three years of experience working in the healthcare industry and with individuals with complex LTSS needs.
3. Strongly prefer candidates with experience in managed care organizations.
4. Ability to use Care Management Software to document and coordinate services.
5. Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
6. Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
7. Strong organization skills with Attention to detail, Multi-tasking skills, Prioritization skills, Analytical skills, Problem-solving skills and Team skills.
8. Strongly prefer that a candidate will have a demonstrated understanding of and competence in serving culturally diverse populations
9. Commitment to MCCN values and mission.
10. Ability to travel. Must have valid driver’s license and access to auto.
11. Ability to read and speak English.